BrightSide Consulting Group, LLC

Personal Care Home and Private Home Care Consultants for Licensing

header photo

Welcome to BrightSide Consulting Group, LLC

Purchase a Customized and Personalized Policy Manual 

Do you want to start a licensed residential care home business?  Have you been feeling overwhelmed thinking about your state's licensing process and the paperwork to get licensed?  We create customized, personalized policy and procedure manuals for you to help get you fully approved and licensed in your state. Every new provider must have a policy manual and operation forms to pass their on-site inspection for final approval. This is the final step in order to get your state license issued for your personal care home or residential care home.  The personal care home industry is a billion-dollar business that is waiting for your expertise.

What Services Do We Provide?
We create fully customized, personalized policy and procedure manuals to help get you licensed in your particular state.  Our manuals are created based on your state’s rules, regulations, standards, and codes.
Our care home policy manuals are sent to you via email in Microsoft Word and PDF format. Our customized personal care policy manuals also include 15 standard operations forms to help you run your business efficiently.  If your state's surveyor requests revisions, they will be done free of charge by our staff at BrightSide Consulting Group. 

What Is a Residential Care Home?
A residential care home is a home that provide services, support, oversight, and supervision 24-hours a day and 365 days a year.  People and states may call care homes many different names such as a 
group home, personal care home, assisted living facility, family care home, adult foster care, etc.  BrightSide Consulting Group, LLC helps license adult care homes for individuals usually between the ages of 18-100+ that are disabled and/or elderly.  The residential care home, depending on the state, may include veterans, elderly, disabled, memory loss, and in some states 
those  with traumatic brain injury (TBI) population.

States We Provide Residential Care Home License Services:
We help clients get licensed in the personal home care industry in the following states:  
Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Florida 

Tired of Feeling Anxious, Overwhelmed, and Want Help? 

 We Provide Customized Manuals for the Following:​

​Personal Care Home

Assisted Living Facility

Family Care Home 

Adult Foster Care

Private Home Care Provider Agency


Contact Us to Get Your Questions Answered